This year is planned to be one that is full of love and adventure with so many sessions of couples in love and I am already sitting with my coffee each morning trying to sketch out what some of these sessions are going to look like. I am dreaming up some highly playful and emotion filled sessions and am looking for the perfect couples that would suit what I am looking for. With that said, if YOU and your partner fit any of the criteria below, please apply! I would love to chat with you and set up some wild plans!
- available on a weeknight close to sunset hours (location TBD, but more than likely within a 4-7 hr vicinity of Edmonton, Alberta) For the further away locations, I’ll make these weekends if needed!
- so terribly in love with your parter and willing to get cuddly and romantic in the great outdoors. Your love might be on the verge of making others around you sick, but hey – that always looks good in photos!
- lover of adventure, hiking and have the ability to trek into the wilderness for those epic locations
- Being engaged is a plus, but not a requirement!
- If you have a cool retro prop such as a Westfalia or another type of camper, also a plus.
- If you are often described as: kind, sweet, funny, loving, happy, easy to get along with or quirky – please apply!
If chosen, you will receive: makeup styling, a session on me with a gallery of edited images that you can download and print, hang on your walls, give to your great aunt – do whatever you’d like with. I will receive some badass images for my marketing. Win/win?!
1). Please send an email to email@example.com with a bit about you and your partner. A recent photo of the two of you
2). Follow me on Instagram http://www.instagram.com/jessleighartist
3). Follow Ashleigh Artistry (who will be doing makeup styling) on Instagram http://www.instagram.com/ashleighartistry
4). comment on this blog post with your fave kind of ice-cream!
Not everyone will be accepted for this project BUT please know that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU is awesome in my books, so thank you for taking the time to send me an email.